Driving Mad Game
Fancade game series
Driving Mad Game is an exciting 3D driving game where players must drive through a track full of difficult obstacles. This game mission is highly challenging since players have to drive a truck at high speed on a crazy track while trying to avoid obstacles that appear on the way without flipping the truck over. This game will challenge your control abilities with many thrilling stunts and creative obstacles. If players want to reach the finish line in one piece, they have to keep their speed balanced. At first, you will find it easy to pass over the obstacles with the giant wheels of your truck. But soon you will have to be careful since it will also easily turn your car upside down. The flip can shatter your vehicle and you can no longer drive it. The game allows players to drive a different vehicle in each level so that they don’t get bored from using the same truck over and over for 100 levels. Complete all the levels and become the first to reach the finish line!
How To Play
Driving Mad Game has a very simple game control, but you must pay close attention to the track if you don't want the truck to flip upside down. Be careful!
- Steer forward by pressing W, D, X or Up arrow, Right arrow, Mouse click.
- Steer backward by pressing S, A, Z or Down arrow, Left arrow.
Always keep in mind that your vehicle will break once it is flipped and you are no longer able to drive it.
Tips and Tricks
Players have new tasks for each level, such as crashing through the brick wall by hitting it, jumping over the water, using bridges to safely cross, etc. Depending on the requirements of the level, the size and shape of the vehicle you drive will change.
To move back and forth more smoothly, you may need to keep your truck very steady at times. So the best way to be the winner is to find out the driving method that allows you to manage the truck's balance and speed. Try not to repeat the same mistake!
Driving Mad Game can drive you crazy at some levels, you might have to replay over and over again. To avoid that, here are some tips for you:
- Level 39 - Runway: You might want to find a way to extend the runway in order to make the flight. Keep in mind that the airplane has no brake or reverse. Do you know how to do that?
- Level 43 - Excavator: Use the excavator's arm to move yourself forward. At the end of this level, touch the goal by extending the excavator's arm, and don’t forget to use the bucket.
- Level 45 - Drive Level: To be able to make the jump to the goal, you need to drive at full speed for 3 seconds and then fully reverse. The truck's momentum will do the magic and help you pass the jump.
Driving games let players become a skilled driver behind the screen and experience the real sensation of a crazy race. They will have a realistic feeling as sitting in a vehicle and running at high speed on a racetrack or just on a road to deliver materials.Usually, most favorite driving car games are related to racing cars. But don't worry, if you are looking for more great games to try out, there are various simulator games that include open worlds and stunt driving waiting for you.
If Driving Mad Game isn't enough to satisfy your crazy driving skills and you are looking for more fun racing games, here are some of the current favorites: Madalin Stunt Cars 2, Two Punk Racing, Highway Racer 3D, Moto Road Rash 3D, etc.
RACINGDRIVINGFANCADEtruck gamesmonster truckside scrollingtrapobstacleskillcarone playerpixel graphics